Write 4 Us
You’ve just arrived at the most visited page on our blog after the “About us” page. At Backyard America we believe that publishing your guest post on our blog will help you to get inbound links and traffic for your own blog.
Although guest posting is not really about driving traffic, guest posting is a very powerful way to gain exposure and introduce yourself to our fast growing community. It’s so easy, so… let’s do it right away!
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity and you write about Outdoor Living, Lifestyles, or the Outdoor Industry then you are more than welcome to guest post for Backyard America.
How to guest post for Backyard America…
Just ask! While we are selective with our contributors, we recognize that there are many different styles and opinions on the subjects that we cover. We’re looking for many varied points of view. So send us an email and we’ll see what we can work out together.
There are certain things we would like you to keep in mind before starting your guest post for Backyard America. By following these steps, you’ll make the experience even more rewarding:
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO)
- Article length should be at least 300 and up to 1400+ words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles.
- Don’t add more than 4 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links)
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- We love personal experiences, and strong opinions, so don’t be shy!
- Articles must be unique and written for Backyard America, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere!
- Replying to comments and reader’s questions is a must
Let’s Get Started!!
Backyard America is looking forward to hearing from you, so be sure to send us an email and we’ll start working with you to get your guest post to our community as soon as possible!